Over the next month, I will try to keep my readers and fellow foodies updated with my gastronomic jaunt through the US via twitter and blog posts. I'll be visiting Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and New York and I already have lists of places to go, food to eat and restaurants booked for every single location (well, with the exception of Yosemite and the Canyon). At this point, I need to make a huge shout out to my walking talking foodie guide Ramen Raff for all of his wonderful tips - check out his blog for SF dining tips!
Restaurants that I have made reservations for are as follows:
- Anthony Bourdain's Les Halles;
- Michelin starred Seasonal in NYC;
- Brasserie 8 1/2 - a restaurant that I just want to check out for it's funky decor and the fact it was in S&TC;
- Momofuku - probably all of them, including the milkbar;
- Michelin starred Joel Robuchon;
- and probably many many others...
Watch this space for some US themed posts soon!